[nycphp-talk] OWASP 9/29 Save The Date

Thomas Brennan tbrennan at datasafeservices.com
Sun Aug 21 20:16:17 EDT 2005

I would like to provide you with advanced notice and extend a special
invite for you to join us at the next Open Web Application Security
Meeting (OWASP) NJ Chapter meeting. The next event will be held at
September 29th at ABN AMRO in Jersey City (across from the path station)
- full details, speakers and RSVP information is located at the chapter
website online:

http://www.owasp.org/local/nnj.html

Currently on the September Agenda:

SPEAKER - OWASP - Topic: Review of OWASP Security Guide v2.0.1 Released
at BlackHat

SPEAKER - eEye Digital Security - Topic: Worm / Vulnerability Management

SPEAKER - Application Security - Topic: Database Attacks

SPEAKER - NitroSecurity - Topic: Analysis of Network Attacks

** You are encouraged to forward this email to others that you believe
would benefit from this non-profit, educational peer-to-peer networking
opportunity -- RSVP is required due to building security requirements
see: http://www.owasp.org/local/nnj.html for details.

At our November meeting we are looking forward to having NYPHP/Hans
Zaunere speak concerning PHP Security Issues

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Thomas Brennan, CISSP, CFSO, MCSA, C|EH
DATA SAFE SERVICES
"Because Security is NOT the default"