[nycphp-talk] Code review

Leila Lappin damovand at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 18:18:03 EDT 2005

Would anyone be interested to review some of my PHP
scripts?  I don’t know if this is too much to ask, I
hope not.  I’m trying to make my code according to the
best practices and style.  I’m reading Zend
certification study guide, which is great.  But I’m
coming from a C++/Java background and old habits are
hard to break.  I think I could use the advice of a
more experienced PHP developer to catch myself.

Many thanks in advance for any help and advice given.

Leila Lappin