[nycphp-talk] Automatically Generating Code from the Database

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Wed Mar 23 13:02:25 EST 2005

Hello all,

I just came across this product today (via a Google Adwords Ad). It
generates a user interface that can update a given database. I have not
tried it, and the price looks a bit steep. But maybe it is worth
checking out:
http://xlinesoft.com/phprunner/screenshots.htm

A note of caution: their name is spelled wrong on their "About Us" page,
so that is something of a warning sign. Anyway, this is the first
product of its type that I have found, and someone asked for it, so I
thought I would mention it here.

Best regards,

- Jay