[nycphp-talk] server mappings

Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor evdo.hsdpa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:22:34 EST 2006

Aaron, et al,

Does nyphp need a digg.com style social news and voting
site? lemme know.. i'd be happy to build one for our community.

see: http://digg.com and
http://wimax-coverage.com
and
http://iptv-coverage.com

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Provider
http://evdo-coverage.com/satellite-wireless-internet.html