[nycphp-talk] Passing JavaScript arrays

cliff cliff at pinestream.com
Tue Jul 11 11:56:43 EDT 2006

Actually, this make perfect sense now. The code I inherited did nothing of the
sort and your explanation leads me to believe I have just been lucky so far.

On another note, I found a PEAR library that does basicly the same thing. I
don't take advantage of PEAR often enough, but looking at the code
(HTML_Javascript) makes me realize it usually accounts for things that I won't
realize until the gene hits.

Cliff

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:57:37 -0400, Peter Sawczynec wrote