[nycphp-talk] PEAR:DB and DSN Quoting

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Tue Jul 18 11:15:23 EDT 2006

You should present you exact error message(s), but have you examined this
issue bearing in mind that the MySQL internal password encryption technique
has evolved from version 3 to 4 to 5 and that many client-side tools and
scripts have not matched the MySQL change(s). Sometimes you need to force
change how MySQL is handling passwords to move ahead. Google your error
message(s) to get quick tips.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec,
Technology Director