[nycphp-talk] CakePHP: what do you think?

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Fri Jul 28 16:59:07 EDT 2006

"<aside>Why is it, that every PHP user group has an irish pub
nearby?</aside>"

Actually, in Boston everyone has an irish pub nearby ;-)

Mark

Mark L. Withington
Benevolent Dictator and acting President
BostonPHP.org
"supporting the PHP/OSS community"
v: 508-746-2383/508-570-2285
m: 508-801-0181