[nycphp-talk] UPS XML Shipping Rates Calculator?

Dynamic Ink nyphp at dynamicink.com
Fri Apr 20 16:00:43 EDT 2007

It is possible that the UPS server is now running under IIS in which case it will have the same issue as the AuthorizeNet server mentioned on page 44 in part 2 (php|architect Sept. 2004) where SSL connections do not get cleanly closed. If this is the case and the code works perfectly otherwise then you can preced fgets with an @ and it will surpress the error.