[nycphp-talk] advice on scaling up

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Tue Jul 10 14:18:33 EDT 2007

I've been using Webload from Webload.org quite a since it went open
source in the last couple of months. I'd highly recommend it for
testing out a new system you'd set up before you put it online in
production. You definitely learn a lot about how well your code scales
when you load test it with a system that simulates actual activity.

Josh