[nycphp-talk] Integrated eCommerce/POS?

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:31:55 EDT 2007

On 7/23/07, CED <Consult at covenantedesign.com> wrote:
> What POS software? I've found Quickbooks to be pretty smoothy to script to.

http://l-ane.net/ was the one that I found quite some time ago.  The
company behind the project offers the traditional support and
consulting business model behind the software, and the project grew
out of a real-life implementation so it's not vaporware or dreamware.

The same question was just asked on SlashDot, with many more
references that I don't have time to check out, but shows that there
are many Free Open Source POS projects
http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/07/02/007254