[nycphp-talk] Stored MS Access procedures > PHP/MySQL?

Rahmin Pavlovic rahmin at insite-out.com
Tue Jun 19 18:55:27 EDT 2007

A colleague of mine wants to convert a large MS Access DB to the web, while
retaining all keys, queries, forms and stored procedures in some sort of
manageable CMS.  (I can easily dump the data, but would have to manually
redo the stored stuff.)

Anyone know of such a thing?  I'm assuming there're probably some VB-esque
services out there, but I'd like to both ween him off MS products and better
integrate his application into our LAMPmosphere.

~TIA