[nycphp-talk] Mail Campaign Manager

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri May 4 10:26:34 EDT 2007

Check out SwiftMailer + forums to see if someone has already built
something similar, I remember a posting about something similar, it
will log and you can do something like $failed_array =
getFailedRecipients(); for scrubbing ...

http://www.swiftmailer.org/
http://forums.devnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=52

- Jon