[nycphp-talk] [OT] Authorize.net & banks.

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Sep 24 00:20:06 EDT 2007

Hello Keith,

Good points. From the authorize.net online info, my understanding is
that:
http://www.authorize.net/support/csfaqs/#142133

#9 The Credit Card Interchange System passes the appropriate funds for the
transaction to the Acquiring Bank.

I guess I'm not clear on who that is, and how to set that up. I know my
client has a merchant
account with Soveirgn Bank. My client is a 35 year old business, so I'm sure
they have
good rates.

So we want Authorize.net to transfer the funds to Soveirgn when the CC
charge is completed.

Any further info?

- Ben