[nycphp-talk] Re: OT: webmaster test

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Thu Apr 17 11:52:43 EDT 2008

Tedd --

That's the kind of gizmo that really could have freed up some time for
me...I remember going through reams of carbon paper and tubs of
whiteout and making just a huge mess and having to retype things at 3
AM...things that were already written out in two drafts on legal pads...

Then again I guess the college kids today instead of going to $3
pitcher nights are all staying in posting profiles on MySpace...??

How computers have changed the world (and the course of our lives!).

-- Kristina