[nycphp-talk] User Input Data scrubbing

Miles Rose mjrose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:47:37 EST 2008

does anyone have any webscrapers they recommend like kapow or some the others?

I want to be able to download and sort directory contents based on
certain fields.

--
Read my new Planet Ronco posting: Miles and the big fish.
http://planetronco.wordpress.com/2008/10/17/the-fish-is-bigger-then-the-rodtales-of-my-ronco-pocket-fisherman/

Hate listening to phone or cell phone voice mail? Me too, Try this
exciting new service for free for 30 days
https://apps.simulscribe.com/signup/r/18420

www.disk-armor.com
PROTECT YOUR DIGITAL MEMORIES
put on once and protect your digital life
protects games, cd, dvd, photos, movies, business records and more!
www.disk-armor.com

http://nomorescratches.blogspot.com/