[nycphp-talk] Newbie books

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:53:43 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Corey H Maass - gelform.com
<corey at gelform.com> wrote:
> The problem I've run into is that my knowledge carries me to the last third of most
> PHP intro books I've looked at.

Gotta check, did you read the online manual?
Specifically http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.php, but the
entire Language Reference section is a must-read if you are new to php
and want to make sure you have a comprehensive grasp of the language.

It seems like you already know a lot about programming, and just need
to find the "php way" to do things. The manual has been answering
those questions for over ten years.

Chris Snyder
http://chxor.chxo.com/