[nycphp-talk] FDF support

William Klein willie at pdfsystems.com
Tue Sep 2 09:07:36 EDT 2008

I've been using fpdf also for years.  The problem I have with it is when I
want to fill in a form.  I know I can do that by XY coordinates but I need
to set up a site where people around the country can fill in a state tax
resale certificate.  So there are many different forms with the same
information.  I did this a few years ago with JAVA and iText but I need a
PHP solution, and I'd rather not figure out the XY coordinates for every
states tax form.  Fpdf is made for this and if the bloody thing would
compile I'd be in fat city since I already have made all the state tax fpdf
blank forms.

On