[nycphp-talk] Need a code diagrammer

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 10:17:36 EDT 2008

Yeah if Visio would display the column types and the signatures  the
stored procs and user defined types that would be perfect. Might be a
way to display all that. Visio stores all the schema details
internally and I think theres even a way to go from visio diagram to
database.

I think I should ask this questions on another list though.