[nycphp-talk] ORM that uses more advanced MySQL features

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Tue Apr 28 15:18:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Guilherme Blanco wrote:

> Specially for people like you, Doctrine provide a couple of CLI tasks
> that can do a lot of things.

Im using symfony and I know a lot of these tasks are available through the
symfony CLI tool. But Im new to Doctrine in symfony (still learning it).

Are there any examples of using MySQL views and stored procedures from
within symfony?

Love migrations but I think the Jobeet tutorial doesn't talk about that.

--
Aj.