[nycphp-talk] [javascript-7] FW: Firefox and authentication

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 01:11:40 EST 2009

I don't know where else to post this.  This question is directed to anyone
that knows the httpd c source code pretty well.

I'm thinking, if when you try to login in the browser using htaccess if it
fails you get logged out.

That must mean there is a clear_authentication_cache sort of function in the
httpd source code.

I'm thinking I could call this function in ap_note_basic_auth_failure().

That would force a logout I'm thinking.

Does anyone know the name of the httpd source code function that clears the
authentication cache?  The source code is huge and I'm exhausted.