[nycphp-talk] What's the best PHP obfuscator?

Damion Hankejh d at ingk.com
Wed Apr 14 13:54:31 EDT 2010

Yeah that's the rub -- everything has a hole in it.

Still, obfuscation can thwart the efforts of many otherwise PITA obnoxious
students and losers living in basements.  I see thousands of attempts every
week from China alone, and have resorted to IP blocking and ridiculously
long passwords, among other techniques.  We can't keep everyone out, but
most hackers will move on to easier challenges.

Lester, what are your obfuscation objectives?

---
Damion Hankejh | hankejh.com