[nycphp-talk] SalesForce

Fernando Gabrieli fgabrieli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:39:34 EDT 2010

Paul,

First of all, thank you for sharing all this information

In this case it seems like a client is already using SalesForce and asking
about doing some changes. So after this i've been asked about how many time
it would take for a developer to get into the platform

My first guess was a week, then i downloaded the manual (with > 300 pages)
and i started thinking in two weeks, but if it's Java i don't think we'll be
able to take it. We are doing PHP mostly, also FB apps, ASP, AS, but not
Java

>From what you are telling me, it seems like we might need to develop in
Java, not in PHP, is this correct?

best,