[nycphp-talk] PHP IDE, Hudson, Netbeans

Damion Hankejh d at ingk.com
Tue Feb 9 10:35:36 EST 2010

Is anyone using PSPad?

While not an IDE, PSPad does include a code explorer among other great
features.  It won me over years ago -- esp. the developer/Beta releases.
The dev community is active, and while not open source, there is a rich
collection of extensions written in JavaScript and VB Script.  I've extended
the platform with some contributed code and the underlying Embarcadero
Delphi the editor is based on is currently working on Project X (compiling
Delphi Pascal to Windows/Mac/Linux), so Mac support could arrive soon.
Meanwhile, some users have had success running PSPad through CrossOver 7.

---
Damion Hankejh | hankejh.com