[nycphp-talk] WSO2 WSF for PHP

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:52:26 EDT 2010

Donald,

I don't know the answer, but, I would suggest the WSO forums. Or better yet
StackOverflow since it has better google juice.

That being said, can't you use wireshark, fiddler, charlie, etc to examine
the TCP traffic? Wireshark is a bit clunky for http debugging, its like
using the fish scaler on a deluxe swiss army knife, but it will get the job
done. Fiddler2 is freware, and windows only, but really awesome at http
debugging. Charlie is java based and I believe you have to pay for it.

Justin