[nycphp-talk] website redesign

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Sat Apr 2 13:01:25 EDT 2011

The agency charges that to the client, and a lot of "interactive
agencies" charge exorbitant rates for garbage websites, but very little
of that is actually going into the pockets of hardworking programmers.

Again I've heard many tales of programmers supposedly getting these
rates, but in real life, I don't know anyone.  (However I DO know of a
lot of "interactive agencies" that have gone bankrupt and/or lost
clients due to charging those sorts of rates...)

Maybe it is like the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot...? :-)

Kristina