[nycphp-talk] APC experience/information/tutorials?

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Fri Aug 5 10:03:04 EDT 2005

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for information on APC (Alternative PHP Cache).  Anyone here
use it, have any experiences with it, found good info on it, have
debugging and optimization tips, etc.  I haven't found much
documentation on it.  So far, the best info I found was in the INSTALL
file, which actually listed the ini options available.  I have it built
and installed, but it really doesn't seem to be doing much for my
application (running PHP 5.0.4/Apache 1.3.33 on Linux), and in fact, it
causes some pages not to work.

Any other caches I should look at.  I've heard good things about Zend,
but unfortunately their license doesn't work with my application's
distribution model, so I really can't use it.

Tips and advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

http://www.liphp.org