[nycphp-talk] OT - web marketing

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:32:59 EDT 2006

Jon Baer jonbaer-at-jonbaer.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

>You can do this all on your own (and all with pretty effective web-
>based tools) ... I beleive these are the "big 3" of the niche ...
>
>http://www.cj.com
>http://www.performics.com
>http://www.linkshare.com
>
>Don't tell your marketing dept as it may put them out of a job ;-)
>
>Or if you are feeling adventurous set it up your own ... http://
>phpadsnew.com/two/
>
>- Jon

I am not soliciting business and am not available for new contextual
advertising clients, but I will say that those who think they can do it
themselves competitively are providing the profits for the rest of us.
Of course there are exceptions.

-=john andrews
http://www.seo-fun.com

--
http://www.seo-fun.com

"writing is often like driving a truck at night without headlights, losing your way along the road and spending a decade in a ditch"  -- Gay Talese