[nycphp-talk] my text editor adventures continue ....

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:12:30 EDT 2006

If you happen to have to work on a remote server (yes, we know god
uses vi), but just in case, my frustration with Textmate as I've
lamented before (it's very sluggish on a remote mounted server), I've
taken a new look at TextWrangler: it's  FAST over a wireless
connection from the woods of Northern NYS out to dreamhost __LIKE
super fast, just in case you're into experimenting like I am.

You may want to give it a try. It's also free I see, since it's so
lightweight, they just give it away.

For now, I'll stick with TW, my next experiment is VIM with Xwindows
on my Mac.  More to follow . . .

:-) ed