[nycphp-talk] OT - Need software advice

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:22:27 EDT 2006

So far the easiest to install for me have been pommo and phplist
I installed pommo and it work and phplist demo works like pommo.

I look at CiviSpace and their mailing list is based on phplist.

I tried:
Majordomo kept returning a "-1 CGI Error" and the solution was to install
again and recompile.
Mailman which is python kept giving me a CGI error like when you do not have
proper
access priviledges in your cgi-bin but when I added a perl file to the same
directory the perl would work.
I do not know python and I needed the info before Friday because I am
heading to Europa.

Thanks for all the replies,

Néstor :-)