[nycphp-talk] Working with PDF

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Fri Jun 9 17:33:20 EDT 2006

I'd also suggest looking into FO, which is a markup language for
document layout.

I'm not sure if there is yet a PHP parser for FO that will output
PDF, but it exists in the Java world, and I've heard the java
libraries work fine from PHP via the java bridge.

I've used FPDF in the past, with good results, but when things start
getting very dynamic, you start wishing you had an intermediate
language like FO which could then just be parsed and interpreted.

HTH

-Tim