[nycphp-talk] OT Virtual Hosting

Paul paul at gubavision.com
Fri Feb 9 15:31:10 EST 2007

Had an issue this morning where I was trying to configure the contact
page for a joomla site I host to email me.  Spent about 2 hours
trying to figure out why I wasn't receiving emails.  Seems that
comcast had blocked all email coming from my domains because of
spamming.    A shared hosting account another user had an open
script.  Which made me think how long was I blocked?  What if I
wasn't working on my site today?  How many other domains are blocking
my email?  So now am thinking VPS any opinions?  Any other
solutions.  Recommendations?  Cost is always a factor.

Thanks

Paul