[nycphp-talk] OT Virtual Hosting

Phillip B. Roberts philliproberts at developersshack.com
Sat Feb 10 10:52:29 EST 2007

Paul,

I use VPS's religiously, not to advertise, but GoDaddy VPS's are great.
I have used some from other companies, but haven't been as happy or
impressed. I like the ability to have root access, but not having to
worry so much about the hardware or the cost of a colo'ed or leased
server. I outgrow VPS's a little quicker, but I make my money back on
them much quicker.

If I am reading your email right though, your issue doesn't have so much
to do with your server, as it does, your blacklisted domains?

pbr

--
Phillip B. Roberts <philliproberts at developersshack.com>
Roberts Companies